As a customer-centered organization, we’re dedicated to continued and rapid performance improvement. We have a full team of highly educated and credentialed lean management professionals who use proven engineering solutions and work hand in hand with you to increase your efficiencies and bottom-line profitability.
To accomplish this we:
- Carry out site evaluations
- Create customized, data-driven action plans
- Design and improve processes to improve efficiency without increasing headcount
- Develop continuous improvement programs specific to your needs
- Offer leadership training and mentorship for current and future leaders
- Offer production management
- Set and reset goals, establishing a raise-the-bar mentality
- Manage your production using a CPU or PPMH model, meaning we have skin in the game, because when you win, we win.
We focus on identifying and eliminating the eight wastes that are inherently found in any production or service process. These wastes are:
- Waste of Transport: The act of moving people, product, or information from one location to another.
- Waste of Inventory: Storing parts, WIP, or documentation ahead of requirements.
- Waste of Motion: Any bending, lifting, turning, or reaching.
- Waste of Waiting: Idly waiting for parts, instructions, information, materials, or equipment.
- Waste of Overproduction: Making more than is immediately needed.
- Waste of Over-processing: Higher grade materials or tighter tolerances than the customer requires.
- Waste of Defects: Any scrap, rework, and incorrect documentation.
- Waste of Skills: Underutilized capabilities, insufficient training, inadequate allocation of human resources.
We can help you with:
- Business Turnaround
- Crisis Management
- Goal Execution
- Process Improvement
- Process Standardization
- Operations Management
- Breakthrough Improvement
- Supply Chain Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Strategy Deployment
- Performance Management